1. Learn about admissions requirements for students transferring to Ball State.
2. Complete and submit the university application for undergraduate admission and housing.
3. Request official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions attended (colleges, universities, or vocational schools) be sent directly to the Office of Admissions. You also must submit an official copy of your final high school transcript or an official GED score report unless you have earned an associate degree from an accredited college or university. Plus, you have an online resource that can help you learn if credits you earned at another institution will transfer to Ball State.
4. Submit your SAT or ACT scores to the Office of Admissions. If you have not taken the SAT or ACT, you may be required to do so if you have earned less than 24 hours of transferable credit, or if you are less than 23 years of age. Please submit your scores if you have taken either test.
5. Submit a nonrefundable $55 application fee. For online applications, you may pay by a major credit card or an electronic check (ACH) payment. If applying by mail, make checks payable to Ball State University.
Copyright © 2014 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241