Chef Reynolds' Tally Chef Station Favorites
October 16, 2014 | Alumni Center | 6-8 p.m.
Ball State Dining invites you to join us for our fall Cooking Live! dinner, featuring a tasting menu of Chef Jason Reynolds' favorite specialty entrees crafted each weekday at his popular Chef Station in the L.A. Pittenger Student Center.
Enjoy dinner, accompanied by 3 wines, while Chef Reynolds provides on-stage cooking demonstrations of select menu items. Recipe cards for the night's menu will be available for those who want to try their hand at newly learned culinary techniques at home.
Tickets are $35 each. To purchase, call Debbie Hutton at (765) 285-5203.
Assorted artisan breads and crackers with lemon-dill butter
- Ginger-soy seared duck breast served with a roasted bok choy salad
- Pan-fried soft shell crab served with lobster mac & cheese, topped with a cajun aioli
- Blueberry BBQ flat iron steak served with sweet potato fries
- Pan-fried pork loin served with buttermilk mashed potatoes, topped with smoked bacon gravy
- Tournedos of beef tenderloin served with tomato orzo & roasted onion sauce, topped with fried leeks
Trio of Desserts
Caramel pumpkin bread pudding with a Kahlua® sauce
Caramel apple eggroll with a cranberry-orange sauce
Maple custard with a spiced wine sauce