Thank you to all who attended or participated in The Amazing Taste 2016! Check back in fall 2017 for information on this vibrant annual celebration of global culture. In the meantime, peruse the 2016 food, activity, and entertainment line-up:
See the 2016 menu
2016 Activities & entertainment
- Student music & dance performances
- Shamaniacs (African drumming, 5-6 p.m.)
Seefari Reggae (Reggae & steel pan music, 6-7 p.m.)
- Mundo Beat (Latin music, 7-8 p.m.)
- Study abroad fair (4-7 p.m.)
- Cultural displays & games hosted by BSU students
- Global fashion show
- Amazon John exotic animal encounter
- Henna tattoos
- Ice, fruit, and cheese sculpting demonstrations
- Global coffee tasting
- Bug-tasting room > Crickets, chipotle grasshoppers, diving beetles, and more!
The Amazing Taste is presented by BSU Dining, the Multicultural Center, the Rinker Center for International Programs, and University Program Board, with support from Housing & Residence Life.
Did you know?
The Amazing Taste is a silver award winner in the prestigious national L.E. Horton Dining Awards competition sponsored by the National Association of College and University Food Service.
The Amazing Taste 2012 earned BSU Student Life's Collaborative Program of the Year award.