Take a trip around the world right here in Muncie! The Amazing Taste is Ball State's vibrant annual celebration of global culture, featuring cuisine from 20 countries, live music and dance, and a full evening of family-friendly cultural activities.
Nov. 2, 2017 | 5-8 p.m. | L.A. Pittenger Student Center
Global food fair
Ages 13+, $9.20 + tax / Ages 3-12, $6 + tax / Students with meal plans, $8.50 or meal card swipe
See the menu
Activities & entertainment (free admission)
- Student music & dance performances
- Shamaniacs (African drumming)
Seefari Reggae (Reggae & steel pan music)
- Mundo Beat (Latin music)
- Study abroad fair (4-7 p.m.)
- Cultural displays & games hosted by BSU students
- Global fashion show
- Amazon John exotic animal encounter
- Henna tattoos
- Caricature drawings
- Photo booth
- Ice, fruit, and cheese sculpting demonstrations
- Bug-tasting room > Crickets, beetles, ants, and more!
The Amazing Taste is presented by Ball State Dining, the Multicultural Center, the Rinker Center for International Programs, and University Program Board, with support from Housing & Residence Life.
Did you know?
The Amazing Taste is a silver award winner in the prestigious national L.E. Horton Dining Awards competition sponsored by the National Association of College and University Food Service.
It is also a recipient of Ball State Student Life's Collaborative Program of the Year award.