Trevor Holland, Interfraternity Council President
Since 1919 The Ball State University fraternity community
has provided a premier student development experience dedicated to a lifetime
of excellence for thousands of men.
The Interfraternity Council (IFC) is a
self-governing body representing members of fraternities at Ball State University.
IFC consists of nine executive council members, a voting representative from
each fraternity and the chapter president from each fraternity. IFC works closely
with the Office of Greek Life staff.
The Ball State fraternity community
strives to achieve its goals by providing academic support to ensure academic
success and sustainability. We continue promoting the safety, health, and
wellness of our chapters and their individual members. We are engaging
stakeholders, initiating and maintaining collaborative relationships. This in
turn will consistently support a positive membership experience. The IFC is
dedicating its resources for the continuous growth of community membership and
will always continue engaging in efforts to support the specific needs of our
chapters and their individual members.
I would like to personally welcome you
to the website of the Interfraternity Council at Ball State University, and I
encourage you to explore our chapters and see what makes us an outstanding
If you have any questions regarding the
fraternity community or want to learn more about us, please contact any of our
Interfraternity Council Goals:
- To better break down the barrier between the Ball State fraternity community and its elected officials by increasing transparency through stronger communication and individual chapter visits.
- To increase diversity by pairing with the Panhellenic Council and National Pan-Hellenic Council on events.
- To promote philanthropic awareness by donating to, promoting and attending events.
- To promote the Greek Life and IFC brand by integrating the Muncie community and non-Greek organizations.
- To create and implement a new IFC event attendance system.
Ball State University IFC Mission Statement
The mission of the Ball State University Interfraternity Council is to govern, to serve, to represent, and to promote our community, with the highest standard of integrity and excellence to our 13 member fraternities. We serve as a resource to facilitate the growth and development of fraternity men in the areas of personal and fraternal responsibility, leadership, scholastic achievement, and civic engagement with the Ball State and Muncie communities, diversity, and brotherhood. We put our strongest efforts forward to promote a community of inclusiveness and brotherhood in our member chapters and within the council.