Love to attend campus events? Love to take pictures or make videos? Join the Office of Student Life’s Social Media Committee’s—Content Creation Team and you can gain experience in something you already love to do, plus you can put it on your resume!
- Attend the campus events that you sign up for on the Social Media Committee calendar at the beginning of the semester. If you cannot attend, you are responsible for finding someone to cover the event.
- At events, create content to be used on the social media accounts of the Office of Student Life. This includes taking pictures (staged and not staged) and/or taking and creating videos.
- Coordinate with the Posting Team to put content online in a timely manner.
- Assist the Social Media Task Force with any other delegated tasks.
- Active interest in branding and social media development.
- Knowledge of the creation of high-quality pictures, video and other content.
- Proficiency in Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Willing and able to work with a diverse group of people.
- Availability to attend events throughout campus as well as meetings for the subcommittee and Task Force.
- Preferred but not required: access to a high-quality camera.
Benefits to You:
- Great internship opportunity with the Office of Student Life!
- Build your resume. With the importance social media is starting to play at a global level, having the Content Creation Team on a resume will set you apart from other job-seekers!
- A fun and enjoyable practical experience that allows you to get involved on campus!
- School Portfolio: for telecommunication, photography, or related classes, you can have copies of the pictures/videos you take for use in an academic portfolio.
Interested? Apply here.