A charitable gift annuity is an excellent way to make a contribution to Ball State and receive lifetime income for
you and/or your loved ones. With a gift of cash, stock, or other assets, you get the satisfaction of making a significant gift to Ball State plus many other benefits including:
- fixed, lifetime payments that are partially tax free
- attractive payment rates
- payments, to you and/or a loved one, now or in the future
- an immediate income tax deduction
- avoidance of capital gains tax
- reduction of estate and gift taxes
How It Works
You make a minimum gift of cash, securities, or other appreciated property. Backed by the full assets of the foundation, a gift annuity is created with a simple contract. This type of gift provides immediate fixed payments for life for one or two persons at a recommended rate based on your age.
Contact us for personal assistance and learn more about creating your charitable gift annuity.