The Ball State University Foundation and the Ball State University Advancement team—Ball State Alumni Association, University Development, International Advancement, and Advancement Services—are dedicated to supporting Ball State and to helping you gain pride and satisfaction from vital connections to the university today and for a lifetime.
Here's how our staff works and how you can reach us:
- The Ball State University Alumni Association provides you with a lifetime connection to Ball State University. Every Ball State graduate receives the benefits of alumni association membership, which include opportunities to participate in events, network with other alumni, get involved in Ball State activities, and support the university. Contact us.
- The Ball State University Foundation staff provides you with giving opportunities that offer advantages to you and to Ball State.
Contact the Ball State University Foundation.
- University Advancement and University Development staff are available to discuss ways to support the educational mission of Ball State University.
Contact University Development.
- Advancement Services staff maintains and secures records that enable us to stay in touch with you. Contact us.
- Ball State University Foundation staff members are responsible for managing your gifts and pledges; university-related funds for support of scholarships, programs, and projects, assets and investments; and the Planned Giving and Endowment Stewardship program. Contact us.