Access to and use of the Ball State University Museum of Art website is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing this website you fully acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions:
1. All content on the Ball State University Museum of Art's website is protected by copyright and may be covered by other restrictions as well. Ball State University Museum of Art retains all rights, including copyright, to data, images, software, documentation, text, and other information contained in these files (collectively, the "Materials"). Copyright and other proprietary rights may be held by individuals or entities other than, or in addition to, Ball State University Museum of Art.
2. The Materials on this site are made available for limited non-commercial, educational, and personal use only, in accordance with the fair use provisions of the copyright laws. Users may download these files for their personal or educational use, subject to any additional terms or restrictions, which may be applicable to the individual file or program. Users must cite the author and source of the Materials as they would material from any printed work, and the citations should include the URL http://www.bsu.edu/artmuseum/ in addition to all copyright and any proprietary notices contained on the Materials. Any use of the Materials that does not qualify as fair use requires prior written approval from Ball State University Museum of Art, and the user must request and receive such approval prior to any use. Copying or redistribution in any manner for commercial use including commercial publication or for personal gain is strictly prohibited without the express prior written permission of Ball State University Museum of Art or the relevant third-party rights holder as the case may be. Please see Rights and Reproductions for additional information regarding reproduction.
3. Ball State University Museum of Art does not warrant that the use of the Materials displayed on the site will not infringe the rights of third parties. For example, the rights to certain works of art, as well as photographs of those works, may be held by the artist or the artist's heirs and not the Museum. The responsibility for determining whether the Ball State University Museum of Art or some other party holds the relevant rights in a work of art or in any of the Materials remains solely with the user. The Museum will have no responsibility for making any such determination, or in securing rights from a third party, for any user.
4. Without limiting the foregoing, all Materials on the site are provided "as is" without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties for merchantability, fitness for a particular use, and/or non-infringement. Ball State University Museum of Art assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your use of the site or your downloading of any Materials from the site.
5. Ball State University Museum of Art may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.
Copyright © 2014 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241