Packet: America in Art: Landscape Painting in the David Owsley Museum of Art, Materials for the Classroom (109 pages), second edition, by Tonia Darst and Nancy Huth, 2000. Highlights:
- For use with the social studies curriculum.
- Focuses on American geography through the museum's landscape paintings.
- Reproductions of 18 paintings (in 20 images) in JPEG format.
- Six activities including word searches, mapping, discussion and writing activities.
- "Your Journey" cooperative learning activity.
- Road Bingo with bingo sheets.
View pages and images from this packet and find out which Indiana Academic Standards correspond to these materials by following the related links on this page.
Although these materials can be used independently in the classroom, they are most effective in combination with a visit to the museum. Learn more about scheduling group visits.