Office of Accounting

Petty Cash Voucher

A Petty Cash Voucher may be submitted to the Bursar's Office Cashier Window to receive reimbursement for an expenditure of $50 or less. An original receipt must accompany this form. The form must be signed by the person responsible for the fund charged, and cash will be given as reimbursement.   

Please note that receipts must be submitted for reimbursement within 60 days of the purchase; receipts submitted outside the 60-day window will not be reimbursed.  Please see the Expense Reimbursements Accountable Plan procedures for more information.

Office of Accounting
Administration Building, Room G4
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306

Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Summer
Phone: 765-285-1327
Fax: 765-285-1947
View E-mail Address