Office of Accounting

Custodial Fund Agreement

The Custodial Fund Agreement must be completed each year for each revolving (or 'change') fund. 

To request the creation of a new revolving fund, or to request an addition to the fund, please use the Direct Pay form in SciQuest.  Please note that expenditures from revolving funds must be reimbursed via Petty Cash Voucher or through a Non PO Payment Request Form request (as a Direct Pay) in SciQuest.


Office of Accounting
Administration Building, Room G4
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306

Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Summer
Phone: 765-285-1327
Fax: 765-285-1947
View E-mail Address