- Eligibility: Students must be enrolled in the BSN program and must have completed at least one semester of nursing courses.
- Please note application deadline listed on scholarship application form.
- Recipients will be selected one time during the academic year and the awards will be
granted for the following Fall Semester. Awards may vary but will not exceed tuition
costs. Recipients will be honored at the annual Nursing Alumni Spring Banquet, held
the last Saturday in April.
- A 2.5 grade point average is preferred for consideration.
- Parameters considered are:
Extra Curricular Activities
Involvement in School of Nursing Activities
Home and Work Responsibilities
NOTE: All of the above criteria apply in addition to the following:
Ada & J. Richard Martin Scholarship: Primary preference shall be given to students
from Cass County, Indiana who have a 2.5 grade point average or higher. Secondary preference shall be given to nursing students that are from the State of Indiana.
Carolyn Jean Miller Memorial Scholarship: Primary preference shall be given to single-parent nursing students who have at least a 3.0 grade point average. Secondary preference shall be given to non-traditional nursing students based on need and talent.
McIntosh-Ross Family Nursing Scholarship: Junior or senior nursing student with a minimum 3.0 grade point average. Preference shall be given to students from Henry, Rush and Montgomery counties and first generation college students.
Applications are due by February 1 for the upcoming fall semester.