- Provide a clearinghouse for information regarding Ball State University. If you have questions, contact us.
Julie Stroh, Associate Vice President of Alumni Engagement, President of the Ball State University Alumni Association
Carol Kosisko, Director of Regional Engagement
- Provide printing and mailing services for letters/fliers of all area activities we sponsor.
- Offer assistance in making facility arrangements for area activities and meetings.
- Identify and arrange for campus representatives to visit individual areas whenever requested.
- Provide name tags, welcome signs, directional arrows, and other Ball State University promotional materials for area events.
- Provide a list of all alumni in your respective area, as requested. This list is only for management and operational purposes of Alumni Association approved activities. It is not to be given or sold for any other purpose. The misuse of such a list is detrimental to our individual alumni, Ball State University, and the Alumni Association.
- Provide publicity for activities and events through Marketing and Communications and through the Ball State Alumnus.
- Provide an avenue for financial matters via the Alumni Association checking account or credit system.
- Conduct periodic meetings on campus in order to keep alumni ambassadors abreast of university developments.
- Provide each alumni ambassador with professional experiences to assist in any way possible. The staff is dedicated to provide the necessary resources to alumni ambassadors in their quest to promote Ball State University.