- Provide a clearinghouse for information regarding Ball State University. For questions, call - 1-888-I-GO-4-BSU, call collect - (765) 285-1080, or e-mail - email@example.com.
Ed Shipley, Executive Director
Ernie Krug, Liaison to Alumni Ambassadors
Erin Lambert, Executive/Financial Assistant
- Provide printing and mailing services for letters/flyers of all area activities sponsored by the Alumni Association.
- Offer assistance in making facility arrangements for area activities and meetings.
- Identify and arrange for campus representatives to visit individual areas whenever requested.
- Provide name tags, welcome signs, directional arrows and other Ball State University promotional materials for area events.
- Provide a computer list of all alumni in your respective area, as requested. This list is only for management and operational purposes of Alumni Association approved activities. It is not to be given or sold for any other purpose. The misuse of such a list is detrimental to our individual alumni, Ball State University, and the Alumni Association.
- Provide publicity for activities and events through Ball State University's University Communications and through the Ball State Alumnus.
- Provide an avenue for financial matters via the Alumni Association checking account or credit system.
- Conduct periodic meetings on campus in order to keep alumni ambassadors abreast of university developments.
- Provide each alumni ambassador with professional experiences to assist in any way possible. The staff is dedicated to provide the necessary resources to alumni ambassadors in their quest to promote Ball State University.