The mission of these services is to increase interaction with alumni of Ball State’s social sororities and fraternities. Additionally, to assist each individual alumni group with its particular programs. For further information on these services, please contact the Alumni Association.
A number of benefits and services are offered from the Ball State University Alumni Association if your organization works through our office to administer your event or program, including, but not limited to the following:
- Administrative assistance such as the printing of mailing labels
- Providing name tags
- Production of flyers
- Event publicity in the Ball State Alumnus magazine and via new media
- Outing/event coordination
- Maintaining an RSVP list as reservations are received
- A professional and support staff person assigned as liaison to the group.
with your sorority or fraternity is also possible through the Ball State Alumni Association groups on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Please sign up to join these groups to receive the latest event notices and alumni updates.