Departments are encouraged to show their Homecoming spirit and decorate their offices during Homecoming week! Judging will take place Friday, October 13, between noon and 4 pm. Prizes will be awarded for several categories. Winners will be announced on Monday, October 16.
How to Enter
Entry forms are due no later than Friday, October 6. You may mail or email them to the Homecoming office or by email.
Download Entry Form
- Decorating will be judged on creativity and appearance, as well as adherence to the current Homecoming theme, "Cardinals Around the World."
- There is no entry fee for the department decorating contest.
- All departments must abide by the rules and regulations established by Ball State, as well as all fire and safety codes.
- A member of the Homecoming Steering Committee will get in touch with the office contact person to set up a time for judging. Winners will be announced on the Homecoming web site, and a member of the Homecoming Steering Committee will contact the winning department to make arrangements for prize presentations.
- For additional information, contact the Homecoming Office at 765-285-1083 or by email.
Congratulations to our 2017 Department Decorating Contest Winners!
- Most Creative – Office of Student Life
- Best Ball State Spirit – Online and Distance Education
- Best Use of Theme – Office of Greek Life
- Overall Winner – Rinker Center for International Programs