3rd Annual Off-Campus Housing Decorating Contest! You don’t have to live on campus to show off your Homecoming pride! Students can decorate their houses or apartments for prizes!
• No registration fee!
• House/apartment decorating can include front yards, porches and/or balconies.
• House/apartment decorations should follow this year’s Homecoming theme of “Cardinal Strong,” school spirit and originality.
• The Homecoming Steering Committee is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged decorations.
• Any participants who wish to display their house/apartment decorations need to be ready by Sunday, October 5, at 4:00 p.m.
• Decorating materials should not exceed $100.
The 2014 Homecoming Steering Committee will judge decorations. Winners will be announced on our website and contacted by Wednesday, October 8. Awards will be given for specific categories and one overall winner.
Submit entry form to the Alumni Association / Homecoming office or e-mail your registration information to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4:00 p.m. on Friday, October 3.
For additional information, contact Laura Oldiges, Awards & Sponsorship Chair, at the Homecoming Office, (765) 285-7051 or email@example.com.
Copyright © 2014 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241