In order to participate, please ensure the following:
- Fill out the Prince and Princess and Lady and Lad program application and include all necessary materials by Friday, September 14, 2018.
- Be a son or daughter of a Ball State alumnus (parent or grandparent).
- Be in one of these two categories: Age 0-4 and not in grade school at the time of Homecoming - for the Lady and Lad. Or, in grade K-5 at the time of Homecoming - for the Prince and Princess.
- Be available to attend the Homecoming Parade (9:30 a.m.) and the football game to follow on October 20, 2018.
- One boy and one girl will be chosen as the 2018 Ball State Homecoming Prince and Princess.
- Winners will be chosen by the 2018 Homecoming Steering Committee and staff members of the Ball State Alumni Association.
- Tickets for the winners and their immediate family for the Homecoming football game.
- A personal car to ride in the Homecoming Parade.
- Ball State gear to keep the Cardinal spirit alive even after Homecoming.
- Recognition at halftime.