In accordance with Federal regulations, all Perkins Loan borrowers are required to complete an exit interview. Exit interview counseling is designed to prepare you for the repayment of your Student Loan(s), provide you with detailed information regarding deferment and/or cancellation privileges, and to assist you with personal financial management. To complete your online exit interview, please access ECSI's website.
If you do not have your PASSWORD/PIN for ECSI:
- Click Need help logging in? Displays credentials online – errors are usually caused by the wrong zip code – try a previous zip code.
- For assistance click CUSTOMER SERVICE (Live Chat is available).
- School code is Z8.
If you have your PASSWORD/PIN for ECSI, proceed to log in and:
- Go to MY ACCOUNT MENU.
- Click UNSIGNED EXIT INTERVIEW (right side of screen).
- Follow directions to complete the EXIT INTERVIEW.
- Print the documents (they will remain available on the WEB to view or print at a later time).
- Save the PASSWORD/PIN information! You will need it in the future to login to your loan account and maintain/pay your loan online.
If you have any trouble completing your online exit interview, please contact ECSI at 1-888-549-3274, Ball State University at 765-285-5822, or email email@example.com.