Ball State University is again partnering with Heartland Campus Solutions ECSI (Heartland ECSI) to produce Form 1098-T Tuition Statement for calendar year 2016. We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to receive your Form 1098-T electronically. If you want to continue getting a paper copy of your Form 1098-T, no action is required.
- If you sign up by January 15, the form will be sent to you electronically.
- If you sign up after January 15, the form will not come to you electronically, but you can still retrieve it by going to https://heartland.ecsi.net/.
Electronic delivery of Form 1098-T:
- Provides access to the form earlier than traditional mail.
- Eliminates the chance that traditional mail will lose, misdirect, or delay delivery, or that the form will be misplaced once received.
- Lets students receive their form while away from their home address.
Signing up for online delivery is easy, quick, and secure. If you would like to receive your Form 1098-T electronically, please give your consent by following the link below and following the step-by-step instructions.
Step 1: Register for Heartland ECSI by creating Profile and Password. Click here for instructions.
Step 2: Visit Heartland ECSI’s website (http://www.ecsu.net/gateway/1098t-signup.html?school=Z8).
Step 3: Sign up for electronic statements by entering your Ball State student ID number (not your Social Security number), name, and e-mail address.
Step 4: Read the information provided, check the consent box, and click submit.
If you have any questions, please visit ecsi.net/taxinfo (http://www.ecsi.net/taxinfo.html) for information about your tax documents, FAQs, and contact information for Heartland ECSI.