Ball State University has partnered with Heartland ECSI, offering you the opportunity to receive your 1098-T Tuition Statement electronically. If you would like to receive your 1098-T form electronically, please give your consent by following the link provided below and following the step by step instructions. 1098-T's will be provided by the end of January. If electronic consent is not received by January 1st, the 1098-T will be mailed to the current address on file.
1098-T Electronic Consent
The benefits to receiving electronic notification are:
- Provides access to the form 1098-T earlier than the traditional mailing process.
- Online access eliminates the chance that the 1098-T will get lost, misdirected, or delayed during delivery, or misplaced once the student receives it.
- Signing up for online access is easy and secure.
- Students can access their 1098-T form while traveling or away from their home address.
To give consent to receive your 1098-T form electronically, click on the link below and follow the simple instructions to sign up!
- Visit https://heartland.ecsi.net/index.main.html#/access/eConsent
- Follow the step-by-step instructions on the web form.
- Check the box and click submit.
It's that easy!
If you have any questions, please visit http://www.ecsi.net/taxinfo.html for information regarding your tax documents and to obtain contact information for Heartland ECSI.