Career Center Resources
The Career Center in Lucina Hall 220 is the only central source of career information on campus. In addition to printed materials, the Career Center has computers available for searching the web. You can also use these computers to work on your résumé and other career-related activities. Personal assistance is available to help with every aspect of your career and job search.
The Career Center has print and electronic resources for
- career and major assessment and exploration
- finding internships and jobs
- job-search skill development (résumés, interviewing, etc.)
- employer research and salary information
- graduate school
- international and minority employment issues
- career links by category
- and more!
*The Career Center is currently working through some technical difficulties. During this time, some of our secure sites, such as Vault and TypeFocus, will not be accessible. We will remedy this as soon as we can.
The Vault Career Insider contains a wealth of information for your job search, including
- internships database
- PDF versions of 70+ Vault industry and career guidebooks
- company, industry, and occupation profiles and surveys
- message boards for networking with real employees at companies
Use your Ball State username and password to access Vault Career Insider. Vault Career Insider is only available to currently registered Ball State students.
Computer programs and online databases are available in the lab to help you with
Links to web sites are available to help you 24/7.
Links to Career Center publications are available to help you with every aspect of your career and job search.
Free resources are available in the Career Center.
- tip sheets for aspects of the job search
- AAEE Job Search Handbook for Educators
- Graduate School Guide
- and more!
Adaptive technology is available.
- Window Eyes
- Zoom Text
For more information