On-campus recruiting is a convenient way to fill your organization’s staffing needs. Through a partnership with the National Association of Colleges and Employers, Ball State offers you a system called Cardinal Career Link. Using this system, you have the ability to manage your job postings and campus interviews.
After you have scheduled a date to recruit on campus, you can post your job descriptions, view and print résumés of interested students, select the students you would like to interview, and view your interview schedules all through Cardinal Career Link! You can even browse résumé books, in which students have posted their résumés, to search for potential interview candidates.
On the day of your scheduled visit, you will have a private room to conduct your interviews. For information on how to schedule an on-campus recruiting session, see below.
On-Campus Interviewing Dates for the 2013 – 2014 School Year
Fall: September 19 – December 6
(No interviews will be conducted on October 21 & 22 because of fall break or November 25 – 29 due to Thanksgiving holiday.)
Spring: January 27 – April 18
(No interviews will be conducted March 10 – 14 due to Spring Break.)
To Schedule an On-Campus Recruiting Visit:
1. To have the best possible experience recruiting Ball State University candidates, you should set your interview date four to six weeks in advance. This will allow time for the Career Center to market your job opportunities effectively.
2. Log in to Cardinal Career Link with your username and password. If you have forgotten your password, click the "forgot password" link and a new password will be e-mailed to you. The username for the account is your e-mail address.
3. To create a Cardinal Career Link account, click the "register for the first time" link and complete the online employer profile. Once the account is approved, a password will be sent to your e-mail account.
4. On the Cardinal Career Link home page, click the "On Campus Recruiting" tab and then click on "request a schedule."
5. Pick the date you would like to come to campus and complete the form.
6. If you have questions or concerns about your on-campus recruiting date or Cardinal Career Link, please feel free to contact Karen Runyon at 765-285-2431.