What Can I Do with a Major in…

Child Life Specialist or Child Development?

4-H Specialist
Activities Director
Activity Therapist
Adoption Counselor
After-School Program Supervisor
Art Teacher
Art Therapist
Author, Children’s Books
Camp Director
Childbirth Educator 
Child Abuse Counselor
Child Advocate
Child Care Worker
Child Development Specialist
Child Development Supervisor
Child Life Administrator
Child Life Assistant 
Child Protection Social Worker
Child Protective Services Specialist
Child Psychologist
Child Support Enforcement Specialist
Child Welfare Worker
Child, Youth, and Family Counselor
Children’s Librarian
Children’s Program Director
Community Service Worker
Curriculum developer
Day Care Center Director
Dental Hygienist, Children
Elementary School Guidance Counselor
Elementary Teacher
Family Advocacy/Public Policy Specialist
Family Advocate
Family and Consumer Scientist
Family and Consumer Sciences Teacher
Family Counselor
Family Life Educator
Group Home Administrator
Head Start Program Director
House Parent, Halfway House
Juvenile Court Caseworker
Juvenile Officer
Mental Health Counselor
Music Therapist
Nurse Practitioner
Occupational Therapist 
Obstetrical Registered Nurse
Parent Educator
Patient Relations Representative
Pediatric Dentist
Pediatric Medical Assistant 
Pediatric/School Nurse
Personal/Home Care Aide
Preschool Teacher
Public Health Specialist
Recreation Therapist
Sales Representative, Child Care Products
School Social Worker
Social Service Aide
Social Worker
Special Education Teacher
Speech/Language Pathologist
Teacher Aide
Therapeutic Recreation Therapist
Youth Counselor