*Career-Ready is currently undergoing some changes. If you are interested in participating in the beta version of our new web app, please contact Eilis Wasserman.
Career-Ready provides you with personalized guidance through the career preparation process, guiding you to package your professionalism.
This professional development experience allows you to
- Stand out from the crowd in your career pursuits,
- Capitalize on what you are already doing,
- Develop skills employers identify as important,
- Enhance your professional image, and
- Receive a Career-Ready certificate as well as many other exclusive benefits.
Who can take part?
Any Ball State University undergraduate or graduate student who wants to advance career possibilities can take part. Career-Ready is a self-paced experience that students can complete any time before they graduate.
How do I get started?
Schedule an appointment with a Career Coach, or stop by during drop-in Coaching hours Monday through Friday, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
What is in it for you?
- Employer engagement experience
- Relevant leadership and volunteer experience
- Enhanced professional image
- Career-Ready certificate you can showcase to employers
- Many more exclusive benefits
Any Ball State University undergraduate or graduate student who wants to advance career possibilities can take part. Contact a Career Coach to get started.