If the internship is for credit, be sure that all departmental prerequisites have been completed prior to the internship. Before applying to internships, we recommend that you meet with a Career Coach at the Career Center to review your résumé and cover letter and help you prepare for interviews.
You can find internship opportunities in a variety of ways, including (but not limited to) the following.
- Schedule an appointment with the Career Center.
- Meet with the Assistant Director for Student Connections at the Career Center or your Career Coach.
- Search internships posted on Cardinal Career Link.
- Speak with department internship coordinator and faculty members.
- Network with classmates, alumni, previous employers, family, friends, and professional organizations.
- Attend the Cardinal Job Fairs in September and February.