The Conferences and Special Events Office provides "one-stop shopping" for planning and managing every aspect of your event at Ball State University. Our services include:
- Reserving space in any university building.
- Arranging housing accommodations on or off campus.
- Providing food service and conference supplies at nominal charges.
- Coordinating complete audiovisual services and other equipment.
- Contracting for outside vendor services as needed for bus transportation, equipment rental, and other event support not readily available from campus resources.
- Locating off-campus providers of special services such as disc jockeys and photographers.
- Accounting for all expenses related to a conference event and preparation of a single invoice for the entire program, detailing all related charges and fees.
Our professional staff is ready to personally assist you. During an event on campus, our conference assistants are on duty or on call around the clock. You are never without access to help during a program.