Workforce Recruitment Program
What is Federal Workforce Recruitment Program
The Federal Workforce Recruitment Program is a
government-sponsored initiative that connects college students and recent
graduates with disabilities to full-time paid summer internships with federal employees
nationwide. The program is co-sponsored
by the Office of Disability Employment Policy under the Department of Defense
and about 20 other federal agencies.
- Full-time, PAID internships
- Sharpen interview skills
- Marketable employment experience to ass to
- Opportunities to market skills to potential
- A supportive work environment to develop skill
for future employment
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Have a documented disability under ADAA
- Register with the BSU Disability Services office
- Be enrolled as a full-time student, unless the significance of disability precludes a full-time course load to seek a degree OR
- Have graduated from Ball State University in the past year
- Complete Career Center workshops
ONLY 8 interview spaces available for Ball State University students. So hurry and sign-up!
Sign-up for internships begins at the end of August 2014 and interviews are held in October and November.
For actual interview dates and how to sign-up please contact Camille G. Mason.