Keep a flashlight in your area in case of power outages.
If you are inside a building during a power outage:
- Call Work Control at 765-285-5081.
- Provide assistance to others in your immediate area who may be unfamiliar with the space.
- If you are in an unlit area, proceed cautiously to an area that has emergency lights.
- If you are in an elevator, stay calm. Use the emergency button or telephone to alert University Police.
- Initiate power outage protocols for critical operations such as fume hoods.