Before the Interview
- Complete an online application and
obtain an job referral (job number 262262) from the Career Center before noon on Wednesday, March 25, 2015. The referral needs to be dropped off at the Retention and
Graduation Office located in the basement of the Student Center, room
L-20 by March 25.
- Applications must be completed online. Applications must be
completed noon on Wednesday, March 25, 2015.
- We will review all applications
and contact qualified students for an interview.
- Interviews will take place in early April in the Student Center.
- Interviews will last
approximately 30 minutes. Dress is business casual.
After the Interview
- We contact all interviewed
candidates with one of three responses: Job Offer, Alternative Status, or Declined.
-We will hold a meet and greet
for all selected candidates during the last regular week of classes in
April. We will use this time to meet our team, take pictures for our
brochure, and review key dates for the summer and fall.
Copyright © 2015 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306
800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241