Before the Interview
- Complete an online application and
obtain an job referral (job number 262262) from the Career Center before noon on Wednesday, April
2, 2014. The referral needs to be dropped off at the Retention and
Graduation Office located in the basement of the Student Center, room
- Applications can be completed online (starting March 19). Applications must be
completed noon on Wednesday, April 2, 2014.
- We will review all applications
and contact qualified students for an interview. Applicants will be contacted on April 3 & 4.
- Interviews will take place on April 8 & 9 in the Student Center.
- Interviews will last
approximately 30 minutes. Dress is business casual.
After the Interview
- We contact all interviewed
candidates with one of three responses: Job Offer, Alternative Status, or Declined.
-We will hold a meet and greet
for all selected candidates during the last regular week of classes in
April. We will use this time to meet our team, take pictures for our
brochure, and review key dates for the summer and fall.
Copyright © 2014 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241