Student Center 118, General Use Computer Lab
Located on the first floor of the Student Center (SC), across from the Tally, the SC 118 general use computer lab has computers that feature a variety of software applications for your use.
October 2 - 20 SC 118 will be operating as a testing lab. No printing or general use will be available during this time. Please visit Bracken Library during this time for printing and general use.
SC 118 is also home to one of the Student Print Smart printer stations. Students are able to print from the SC 118 computers, but also have the ability to utilize Mobile Print to print anywhere from a laptop or mobile device and then release their print job to any Student Print Smart printer, including the printer in SC 118. Be sure to check out the Technology HelpDesk Knowledge Base to learn more about Student Print Smart and using Mobile Print.
In addition to general lab seating in SC 118, students may use computers in Bracken Library for general computing needs.
General Lab Use Policies
- Each user must be a member of the Ball State University community, this includes Burris School and the Indiana Academy.
- All users must have a Ball State username and password in order to login.
- Files stored to the lab machines' hard disk drives will be deleted daily.
- The labs are study areas. Please be considerate of others.
- UTS lab facilities are to be used for academic purposes.
- Please inform the lab assistant on duty of hardware/software difficulties. Users should not attempt to correct these problems themselves.
- Lab personnel will not be responsible for personal items left in the labs.
- Patrons are entitled to only one copy of their output. Please do not send multiple copies of the same document to the printer.
- Obvious disregard of listed policies may result in loss of facility use privileges.