Payroll and Employee Benifits


Determine if you meet retirement eligibility by visiting "Leaving the University -- Retirement:  Eligibility and Getting Started" on the PEB website. 

If you determine you do not meet the requirements to leave the University with BSU benefits (such as the continuation of the healthcare plan), there are still several things to consider when leaving BSU:

  • Contact any Voluntary Benefit providers you are using, such as VSP (vision care), MetLife (Long Term Care, etc.), before you terminate your employment to determine when your benefits end and/or if you can convert or continue coverage.
  • If you are interested in withdrawing funds from your pension or voluntary retirement savings plans, you should contact your retirement plan vendor -- PERF, TRF or APP (TIAA-CREF, Fidelity, Lincoln, VOYA (formerly ING), or your voluntary retirement savings plan (TIAA-CREF, Fidelity, Lincoln, VOYA (formerly ING), AUL or Equitable).