Paperless Payroll - We have gone green!
Direct deposit stubs are no longer printed by the Payroll & Employee Benefits Office and distributed to employees. By producing paperless-payrolls we are improving efficiencies and saving the university resources.
What is Self-Serve Banner (SSB)?
Self-Serve Banner (SSB) is a convenient, secure, and user-friendly resource accessed online through Banner. It provides all employees online access to personal information contained on the Payroll/Human Resource file and is a useful tool to assist in keeping your records up to date.
How do I access information?
It's easy! All you need is your BSU user name and password, and your BSU ID. Click here SSB.
What can I do in SSB?
- View and print your check stubs
- Review your bank information for your direct deposit
- Check your leave balances (if applicable)
- View and make address changes
- Update Emergency Contact
- Review benefits, withholdings, and personal data