Commencement is among Ball State’s greatest traditions, so we take great pride in the variety of accomplished alumni and exciting personalities who deliver the commencement address each semester. Jeffrey D. Feltman, ’81, delivered the Spring 2013 commencement address for our graduating students.
Other recent speakers have included:
- Angela Ahrendts, chief executive officer of Burberry
- Sutton Foster, two-time Tony Award winning actress
- Steve Inskeep, cohost of National Public Radio’s Morning Edition
- Steve Kroft, senior correspondent for CBS’ 60 Minutes
- Richard Linnehan, four time NASA astronaut
- and Richard Lugar, U.S. Senator.