Before submitting your proposal to Ball State University's Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee, please make sure you complete the following steps:
1. Complete CITI Training.
2. Register on IRBNet.
3. Review submission deadlines for the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee.
4. Complete the appropriate IACUC form. As of Wednesday, January 6, 2016 new forms are being used and can be found on IRBNet. Please delete any old applications that are saved on your computer and download the new form from IRBNet. Be sure to check our IACUC resources.
5. Upload your project to IRBNet.
6. Share your project with your advisor and team members (if applicable).
7. The Principal Investigator and Faculty Advisor (if PI is student) must electronically sign off on the project.
Copyright © 2016 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306
800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241