Before submitting your proposal to Ball State University's Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee, please make sure you complete the following steps:
1. Complete CITI Training.
2. Register on IRBNet.
3. Review submission deadlines for the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee.
4. Complete the appropriate IACUC form. As of April 2012, new forms are being used and can be found on IRBNet. Be sure to check our IACUC resources.
5. Upload your project to IRBNet.
6. Share your project with your advisor and team members (if applicable).
7. The Principal Investigator and Faculty Advisor (if PI is student) must electronically sign off on the project.
Copyright © 2013 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306
800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241