Before submitting your proposal to Ball State University's Instituaionl Animal Care and Use Committee, please make sure you complete the following steps:
1. Complete CITI Training.
2. Register on IRBNet.
3. Review submission deadlines for the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC).
4. Complete the appropriate IACUC forms. New forms are being used as of Fall 2012. Check the IACUC resources page for additional help.
5. Assemble all of these pieces of your application and upload them to IRBNet.
6. Share your project with your advisor and team members (if applicable).
7. The Principal Investigator and Faculty Advisor (if PI is student) must electronically sign off on the project.