Before submitting your proposal to Ball State University's Institutional Review Board, please make sure you complete the following steps:
1. Complete CITI Training.
2. Register on IRBNet.
3. Review submission deadlines for the Institutional Review Board (IRB).
4. Complete all pieces of the application. This includes the Human Subjects Research Application and Narrative Form, and any attachments.
5. Assemble all of these pieces of your application and upload them to IRBNet.
6. Share your project with your advisor and team members (if applicable).
7. The Principal Investigator and Faculty Advisor (if PI is student) must electronically sign off on the project.
Copyright © 2015 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306
800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241