Before submitting your proposal to Ball State University's Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee, please make sure you complete the following steps:
1. Complete CITI Training.
2. Register on IRBNet.
3. Review submission deadlines for the Institutional Animal Care and Use Commitee.
4. Complete the appropriate IACUC form. New forms are being used as of Fall 2012. Check our IACUC resources page too.
5. Assemble all these pieces of your application and upload them to IRBNet.
6. Share your project with your advisor and team members (if applicable).
7. Make sure you as the PI and if applicable advisor reviews and electronically signs off on the project.
Copyright © 2017 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306
800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241