Before submitting your proposal to Ball State University's Institutional Review Board, please make sure you complete the following steps:
1. Complete CITI Training.
2. Register on IRBNet.
3. Review submission deadlines for the Institutional Review Board.
4. Complete all pieces of the application. This includes: Human Subjects Research Application and Narrative Form, letters of support, surveys or questionnaires, informed consent, etc.
5. Assemble all these pieces of your application and upload them to IRBNet.
6. Share your project with your advisor and team members (if applicable).
7. Make sure you as the PI and if applicable advisor reviews and electronically signs off on the project.
Office of Research Integrity
2000 West University Avenue
Teachers College, Room 409
Muncie, Indiana 47306