1. Use your username and password to sign in to IRBNet.
2. Select the project that needs the continuing review submission.
3. Click on "Project History," on the left side of the page.
4. Click on "Create New Package."
5. Click on "New Document Package."
6. You are now on the Designer page to upload all necessary documents to submit an adverse event.
For Reporting Adverse Events You Need To Upload the Following Documents
a. Adverse Event/Unanticipated Problem Reporting Form
7. Click on “Sign this Project,” located on the left side of the page.
8. Your project is ready to be submitted to committee. Click on “Submit this Package.”
Select the proper committee to review the study. Ball State University
has four listed: ASPiRE, IACUC, IBC, and IRB. Highlight the committee
10. Select your “Submission Type,” and choose “Adverse Event”
11. Click “Submit.”
Copyright © 2014 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241