If an Adverse Event occurs, follow these steps:
- Use your username and password to sign in to IRBNet.
- Select the project that needs the continuing review submission.
- Click on "Project History," on the left side of the page.
- Click on "Create New Package."
- Click on "New Document Package."
- You are now on the Designer page to upload all necessary documents to submit an adverse event.
For Reporting Adverse Events You Need To Upload the Following Documents
- Adverse Event/Unanticipated Problem Reporting Form
After you have submitted all of the necessary documents:
- Click on “Sign this Project,” located on the left side of the page.
- Your project is ready to be submitted to committee, click on “Submit this Package.”
- Select the proper committee to review the study.
- Ball State University
has four listed:
- ASPiRE, IACUC, IBC, and IRB.
- Highlight the committee
- Select your “Submission Type,” and choose “Adverse Event”
- Click “Submit.”