1. Use your username and password to sign in to IRBNet.
2. Select the project that will be closed.
3. Click on "Project History," on the left side of the page.
4. Click on "Create New Package."
5. Click on "New Document Package."
6. You are now on the Designer page to upload all necessary documents to submit the Final Report form.
For Closing A Study You Need To Upload the Following Documents
a. Final Report Form
7. Click on “Sign this Project,” located on the left side of the page. If you shared the project previously with an advisor, the advisor and you will be notified of your signature through an email from IRBNet. If you are a student, you must wait to receive additional notification that your advisor has signed the project before continuing to step 8.
8. Your project is ready to be submitted to committee. Click on “Submit this Package.”
Select the proper committee to review the study. Ball State University
has four listed: ASPiRE, IACUC, IBC, and IRB. Highlight the committee
10. Select your “Submission Type,” and choose “Closure/Final Report.”
Copyright © 2014 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241