1. Use your username and password to sign in to IRBNet.
2. Select the project that needs the continuing review submission.
3. Click on "Project History," on the left side of the page.
4. Click on "Create New Package."
5. Click on "New Document Package."
6. You are now on the Designer page to upload all necessary documents to submit a continuing review.
For Continuing Review You Need To Upload the Following Documents
a. Continuing Review Form
If you are making any modifications, you need to include the
Modification Request Form and all necessary documents. Be sure to
highlight all modifications.
7. Click on “Sign this Project,” located on the left side of the page.
8. Your project is ready to be submitted to committee. Click on “Submit this Package.”
Select the proper committee to review the study. Ball State University
has four listed: ASPiRE, IACUC, IBC, and IRB. Highlight the committee
10. Select your “Submission Type,” and choose “Continuing Review/Progress Report.”
11. Click “Submit.”