1. Use your username and password to sign in to IRBNet.
2. Select the project you want to modify.
3. Click on “Project History,” located on the left side of the page.
4. Click on “Create New Package” button located on this page.
5. Click on “New Document Package.”
6. You are now on the Designer page to upload all necessary documents to submit a modification.
For Modifications You Need To Upload the Following Documents
a. Modification Request Form
b. Any relevant project documents you need to modify, these could include:
consent documents, parental permission forms, surveys, recruitment
letters or e-mails, introductory scripts, be sure to include anything
you will use in your study that will help the review committee
understand your research topic and how you plan to conduct your
7. Make sure all modifications are highlighted in your documents. If you do not highlight, your study will not be reviewed.
8. Click on “Sign this Project,” located on the left side of the page.
9. Your project is ready to be submitted to committee. Click on “Submit this Package.”
Select the proper committee to review the study. Ball State University
has four listed: ASPiRE, IACUC, IBC, and IRB. Highlight the committee
and click "Continue."
11. Select your “Submission Type,” and choose “Amendment/Modification.”
12. Click “Submit.”
Copyright © 2014 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241