1. Use your username and password to sign in to IRBNet.
2. Click on “My Projects” and select the project you want to modify.
3. Click on "Designer” located under the “Project Administration” section on the left side of the page or in the center of the page.
4. Look under "Documents in this Package." Use the icons to the right of the "Last modified" column to make any changes. Generally, it is easiest to delete the old documents and upload new versions.
5. The reviewers will be interested in seeing the changes you made to your original proposal. For minor changes, such as slight word changes, you may be able to highlight the new text you added to the original document. For larger changes you will want to upload a separate document that describes the changes you made in your proposal. Including both highlighted changes and a separate document helps to more fully explain how your project has changed in light of committee feedback.
6. Click on “Sign this Package,” on the left side of the page.
7. Your project is ready to be submitted to committee. Click on “Submit this Package.”
Select the proper committee to review the study. Ball State University
has four listed: ASPiRE, IACUC, IBC, and IRB. Highlight the committee
and click "Continue."
9. Select your “Submission Type,” and choose “Revision.”
10. Click “Submit.”
Copyright © 2013 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306
800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241