Study Abroad Insurance

If you are a Ball State University student planning to study abroad using Ball State University programs, you should first review Ball State University’s International Travel Policy.   That policy details the general requirements a student must fulfill to study abroad.   One of those requirements is the mandatory purchase of medical and evacuation insurance.  The purchase of this insurance is included in the total cost of University sponsored study abroad programs. 


For insurance plan highlights please click here.  If you need personal assistance, please contact Timothy Palmer, Palmer Student Programs, at (844) 545-4251 or visit Palmer Student Programs on the web. The Rinker Center for International Programs can also provide assistance if needed.

Office of Risk Management
Administration Building Room 103
2000 W. University Ave.
Muncie, Indiana 47306

Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., M-F
Phone: (765) 285-1110
Fax: (765) 285-1128
View E-mail Address