ERP System Requests
Ball State University employs multiple systems through which
information is stored, processed and accessed.
Depending on the type of information you need, how it will be used and
for what purpose, your access needs may differ.
To help streamline the process, the following contacts are provided by
area. E-mail your request to the link
provided along with details about what you are trying to accomplish. The particular area will help you determine
what access you need and which system(s) that you need access to.
In the e-mail, please provide the following information:
- BSU ID Number
- Department you work for and supervisor name
- If you are:
- A new employee (please indicate the name of the person you are replacing if this isn't a brand new position)
- A continuing employee with new job duties
- A continuing employee with no new job duties but with new access needs
- Phone number where you can be reached
- A summary of the information that you are trying to access and whether or not the request is temporary or a permanent need for your job
Finance access including Finance Workflows, Finance Reports and Banner Finance, Travel and Expense, SciQuest and Student Accounts Receivable/Cashiering Including Banner Student Accounts Receivable and Higher One (Cashnet):
Please complete the New Employee Finance Access form and send a scanned copy to ERPfinance@bsu.edu.
If you are requesting access to Banner AR or Higher One (CashNet) please complete the CashNet Access Request form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Human Resources access including HR and Payroll Reports, Banner HR and Payroll:
Contact Jeff George at email@example.com
Financial Aid access including Financial Aid reports, Financial Aid Workflows and Banner Financial Aid:
Contact Melissa Shearer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Student access including Student reports, Admit 3.0, Faculty and Advisor Self Service Banner and Banner Student or Banner Admissions:
Systems not listed or
Submit a help desk ticket at
Instructions for submitting a web ticket:
- Go to www.bsu.edu/helpdesk
- Click on "Request Help – Submit a Ticket"
- Log in with your BSU Username and Password when prompted
- Select the appropriate fields to categorize your ticket
- Provide a detailed description of your request
- Click the "Finish >>" button to submit your