You can read Ball State Research on Issuu here.
Every year our magazine profiles members of the Ball State University family who have excelled in their fields. That includes those who’ve been nominated by their peers and have been chosen for special awards.
- The Outstanding Researcher of the Year is hoping to make industry recommendations to keep us safer online and in social media.
- The Outstanding Creative Endeavor Award winner has been called “a missile of theater goodness.” Learn why.
- A couple of profiles highlight agencies and researchers hoping to improve the lives of our children. One agency is exposing high school students in disadvantaged communities to health careers and another is hoping to improve reading levels of at-risk youth.
- One Ball State professor is working with a university in Mongolia to learn how we affect watery ecosystems.
- This past year Ball State welcomed two new major research instruments or MRIs. Learn how one may help treat incurable diseases and the other is uncovering history and the researchers who use them.
- And meet the ASPiRE Internal Grant Program winners among Ball State’s junior faculty. One is studying the effects of energy conversion systems in the Interactive Learning Space, another is working to convert energy without harming the environment and another is hoping to de-stigmatize mental health issues for student athletes.
Click on the links at the right for profiles and stories about sponsored projects at Ball State University.
More Information on the Sponsored Projects Administration (SPA)
SPA Annual Reports
SPA Research Blog
Find Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter