1. Discuss the importance of building relationships as a leader within your organization.
2. Develop methods of team building.
3. Learn ways to develop sincere and effective networking skills.
4. Utilize different communication styles and methods.
5. Show how relationships between leaders and organizations can accomplish goals effectively.
Saturday, February 7, 2015 in the L.A. Pittenger Student Center
9:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast, Cardinal Hall
9:30 a.m. – 9:50 a.m. Welcome and Conference Overview, Cardinal Hall
10:00 a.m. – 10:50 a.m. Program Session Block One, Various Rooms
11:00 a.m. – 11:50 a.m. Program Session Block Two, Various Rooms
12:00 p.m. – 12:50 p.m. Lunch (provided by the conference), Student Center Ballroom
1:00 p.m. – 1:50 p.m. Program Session Block Three, Various Rooms
2:00 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. Keynote: TBA, Cardinal Hall
2:45 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Wrap Up, Cardinal Hall
Please contact Lauren Berger, Assistant Director of Student Life, for more information.
Click below to watch a video from the 2014 Conference.