You can find campus safety information, details about university policies, and programs to promote alcohol and drug awareness right here on campus. Check out these resources:
- University Police: 765-285-1111
Provides police and security services.
- Counseling Center: 765-285-1736
Sponsors a variety of awareness programs as well as alcohol screenings.
- Health Center: 765-285-8431
Provides medical assistance.
- Health Education
Provides peer education programs and library resources on a wide range of topics including alcohol and club drugs, smoking cessation, problem gambling and sexual responsibility.
- Associate Dean of Students/Title IX Coordinator for Student Affairs: 765-285-1545
Works to ensure you receive fair treatment within the university system.
- Residence Halls
Often sponsors alcohol-awareness and rape prevention programs.
- Student Legal Services: 765-285-1888
Provides free legal advice.
- Student Life
Provides alcohol education and awareness programs to student organizations.
- Victim Services: 765-285-7844
Provides educational and supportive services for the university community related to sexual assault, relationship violence, and stalking.